General Information & Policies
- Check-In and Check-Out - Check in between 3pm and 8pm at the Country Store. Upon arrival, inventory the items in your cabin (pots, pans, etc). Check out by 11am at the Country Store. If checking out before or after store hours, contact the front desk and put the key in the drop box next to the front door of the Country Store. There is a fee for late check-outs.
- Campsites and RV Sites - Campsites are rented on a first come, first served basis. You can reserve a specific type of site but not a specific site. Homesteading is prohibited. This does not apply to approved long-term sites. A camper is responsible for his or her site. Store items in or under RVs. Keep all personal equipment within campsite boundaries. Regulations regarding length of stay are outlined in USAIC Regulation 215-2.
- Pets - Pet friendly accommodations are available with a $25 non-refundable deposit and a pet fee of $5 per day. Please let us know if you plan to bring a pet when you make reservations. Keep your pet on a 6-foot leash when not inside privately owned campers. Clean up after your pet and please do not leave your pet unattended outside. Pets are not allowed in rental campers.
- Housekeeping Services - Make arrangements for linen and towel exchange by calling the Country Store.
- Maintenance - For maintenance help, please call the Country Store. After store hours, call sites 301.
- Mail and Packages - Mail can be delivered to you through UPS. For long-term stays, please make arrangements with the Post Office. A Post Office is located on post, as well as off of Highway 165 next to Rainbow Foods. Please do not have your mail delivered to the Uchee Creek address.
- Faxing - A fax machine is available in the Country Store free of charge.
- Quiet Hours - Keep radios, TVs and conversations at a low level from 10pm-8am.
- Parties - Groups of 20 or more must rent a pavilion or event facility. Groups larger than 20 are not permitted at RV sites, cabins or chalets.
- Lost and Found - Uchee Creek is not responsible for items left behind.
- Dump Stations - All gray water must be collected in proper disposal containers. The dump station is located on the entrance road.
- RV/Car Washing - There is an FMWR car wash on Main Post, Building 105, Marchant Street, and one located by the commissary on Marne Rd. If you want to clean your car or RV in the campground, purchase a $5 permit at the County Store.
- Gate Code - You will receive the gate code upon check-in at the Country Store.
- Tent Camping -Tent camping is available in designated areas only. Tents are not allowed on RV pads.
- Children/Visitors - In accordance with post policy, children younger than 12 will not be left unattended. The sponsor is responsible for the conduct of his or her dependents and guests.
- Fires - Fires are allowed in fire pits only.
- Parking - There is parking available at each site. Parking is restricted to designated parking spots. Do not park on the grass. This applies to automobiles, motorcycles, boats and trailers.
- Speed Limits - Please observe the 20 mph speed limit throughout the campground.
- Smoking - Smoking is prohibited in all facilities on military installations. Do not smoke in cabins, chalets, park homes or RVs, lodge, playgrounds or at the pool. Smoking is permitted on decks only. Guests violating this policy will be subject to a cleaning fee of $150.
- Threatening Weather - In the event of a tornado threat, horns will blare. Move to a comfort station or a concrete building until the threat has passed. If time permits, a severe weather letter will be distributed.
- Customers must sign a rental agreement and attend an operation and safety class, after which they will be issued a boater's safety card.
- Uchee Creek staff are always available at the dock to answer questions pertaining to the Chattahoochee River and how to safely operate your boat.
- Prices for fuel are added to the rental prices of the watercraft.
- All boating equipment will come with the appropriate number of life jackets, paddles, as well as fuel and a fire extinguisher.
- Canoes and kayaks are available for use off site and are available for 24 hour rental. Customer must have a suitable trailer. The customer must provide a chain or cable and lock for securing the craft and working light hook ups compatible for a trailer.
- Overnight boat rentals must be returned by 8am the next business day.