- Country Store - The Country Store serves as the check in and check out area and has camping supplies, propane, archery equipment, hunting & fishing permits, convenience items and a variety of snack foods, beer (for military ID cardholders only!) and soda for sale. The Country Store is open every day from 8am - 8pm.
- Ice - Ice is available for purchase at the Country Store.
- Laundries - Laundromats are located at each comfort station. Clotheslines and ropes or chains tied to trees are prohibited.
- Playgrounds - We have three playgrounds, two are located near comfort stations and the third is located right off Uchee Creek Road.
- Pool - The pool opens Memorial Day Weekend of each year and closes at the end of the Labor Day weekend. The Uchee Creek Pool is available for guests staying in the campground or cabins only.
- Fishing - There is a handicap accessible fishing pier located in the chalet area for fishing. Customers are also welcome to fish in the vicinity of the boat dock. A fishing license and post permit is required.
- Inflatable Jumpers - Fun for the kids! $115 per day, $55 each additional day.
- Activity Center & Rally Site - This facility is located on the entrance road to the campground. It is connected by walking trails, just a short distance from the back of the campground and was constructed primarily for hosting RV rallies. This area is comprised of an activity center 120’ in length and 60’ in width. Parking for 150 vehicles and 10 motor homes to the front of the building. It will seat 500 people and is handicap accessible. Rest rooms, table and chairs, full service kitchen, and an ice machine are available for use.
The outside amenities include a lighted picnic area with picnic tables, a large fire pit and an outside pavilion. Attached by a lighted walking trail is the "Air Field," 1000’ in length and 300’ in width. It is designed to park and dry camp 250 motor homes. The field has easy access in and out via the Activity Center. Rental fee is $300 per day with a $150 deposit.
- Lodge - Built in 1989, the Lodge was one of the first buildings constructed at Uchee Creek Campground. It will seat 200 people, equipped with restrooms, tables and chairs, a full service kitchen and lighted serving counter. The Lodge rents for $200 per day with a $100 deposit.
- Pavilions - There is a pavilion located behind the scenic river point with a beautiful view of the Chattahoochee River and another in the back of the campground, with a baseball field and playground nearby. All pavilions are located near comfort stations and have grills and picnic tables.